- I worked with researchers at the University of Oxford on Our World in Data, an open science project to make the research about global issues like poverty and climate change easy to access.
- I made Kanajolt, a thing that helps you learn Japanese syllabaries by reading Pokémon names.
- You can play Pathspire, my little gamejam puzzle roguelike.
- I'm trying to archive the works of the mysterious webcomic artist Ryan Armand. If you happen to have pages from the Socks comics, let me know!
- Tiny web experiments: taxicab spheres, spectral pulse, hex gradients, positivity Plusle, spatial prisoner's dilemma
- My solutions to the Advent of Code competition puzzles
- I helped write this post about the huge decline in child mortality. Perhaps more than anything else, learning about this fundamentally changed the way I see the world.
- You can read my interview on Uses This about web development tools and working with scientists as a programmer.
- I have a collection of links to useful online resources I've discovered over the years.
- Many years ago I made a twitterbot library. It was weirdly popular.